Dyeing process and attention problems of acid dyes
The common problems of acid dyestuff in dyeing are: color, color change, color yellow, homochromy and not enough. In addition to the poor quality of the dye, it is also one of the causes that causes these problems. This paper mainly discusses the dyeing process and production of acid dyestuff.
, a few related questions
1. Classification of acid dyes:
Acid bath acid dye h2so4ph2-4
Acid bath acid dye hacph4-6
Neutral bath acid dye nh4acph6-7
2. Applicability of acid dyes: dyeing wool, silk and nylon in acidic or neutral medium.
3. Characteristics of acid dyestuff dyed polyamide (weak acid bath) :
1) the color is quick and the levelness is poor - the appropriate levelling agent is required;
2) poor dyeing fastness (such as soaping fastness) - require solid color treatment (special medium, dark variety)
3) dyeing process: 50-600C initial dyeing - 1000C guarantee - water first solid color treatment.
BBB 0 2, acid dyestuff dyed polyamide dyeing process
1. Dye composition:
Dye X %. < br/> 1-3% acetic acid;
Levelling agent 0.3-0.5%
PH4-61 = 20
2. 2-4 HAC0.5-2%
2. Dyeing methods: one bath and two bath (specific operation curves are as follows)
1) : one bath method operation curve
Ph4-6 bath ratio 1:20
2) : two-bath operation curve
Ice acid 0.5 2% < br/> PH4, 5
1. The function of the auxiliary agent:
1) : levelling agent: (e.g. Zj-rh08 acid printing dye)
To make the dyeing effect uniform, too much will make the color bar drop.
2) : glacial acetic acid
The purpose of adjusting the PH value and the time of dyeing is good for homogenize.
3) fixing agent: (zj-rh03 acid colouring agent)
To improve the dyeing fastness of acid dyes.
Cold water slurry, hot water or boiling water dissolves, fully stir dissolve and dilute and use by filtration.
Pay attention to slow, uniform and prevent the addition of material too quickly to cause color flowers.